She Pays Financial Services Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “the company” or “She Pays” “we” or “our” or “us”) is a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, CIN U67100HR2021PTC095899 and having its registered office at 68, Akashneem Marg, DLF Phase 2, Gurugram Haryana- 122002.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
“Personal information” includes any information which is directly or indirectly available with us to identify or verify individual identity. This may also include sensitive personal data which inter alia includes financial information such as bank account, credit and debit card details, biometric information.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION
“Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means data or information of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to:
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
- any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
- Your name, gender, age, date of birth, user ID and e-mail address etc, etc collected for signing up on She Pays Platform.
- Contact Information provided by you such as your telephone/mobile number, e-mail, residential address and financial information such as Permanent Account Number (PAN) and your bank account details, UPI ID, net banking details, debit and credit information as required by our partner bank or the third party for the opening of the account, for making any transaction through She Pays Platform.
- You may be required to provide certain additional information depending on the services that you wish to use.
- For identification of the user, the user required to provide Know Your Customer (KYC) documents including all proofs of identity and address, photograph, Permanent Account Number (PAN), signature, Partner Bank Customer ID, employer name, corporate email ID, etc.
- Credit and lending information of the user such as Credit Score or Credit Information Report from Credit Information Companies based on your authorization.
- We process/ collect information provided by you through She Pays Platform or different communication channels and when you provide details in forms, surveys, online applications or similar online platforms to bring you the customized products and services to cater your needs.
- We may access your calls/emails/messages with our chatbots and/or with our customer support systems with your permission. We may request you to provide more information for the identification of the user, for handling any dispute, for updating our records and for providing customer support.
- IP addresses, application, device or browser type, versions and configurations, operating systems, device brand and model, time zone setting, geo-location information, content, unique identifiers associated with your device(s) and pages that you access on the Website(s), Apps or Platforms, and the dates and times that you visit the Website, App or Platform.
We may collect the non-personal information when you use our Website. We will receive information about your location, IP address, the browser and its version, the operating system installed on the device, information about a third-party link/URL from where you arrive to our website, which pages/URLs you click on the website, the amount of time spent on each, name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and the unique identifier of the device that you use to access our Website.
USE OF PERSONAL OR NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We understand the importance of your Personal and Non-Personal Information and ensure that it is used for the intended purpose only. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We access, store and use the information we collect from you in accordance with the applicable laws to provide our Services. She Pays may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide She Pays services and facilitate transactions.
- Setting up of your account with NBFCs or banks, as the case may be.
- Maintain a record of your transactions and holdings, generate and send reminders, alerts, notifications to you for transactions, upcoming funds transfers etc.
- Checking/Updating/Registering your KYC in centralized KYC databases.
- To respond to your queries and feedback submitted by you.
- Financial reporting, regulatory reporting, management reporting, risk management (including monitoring credit exposures), audit and record keeping purposes.
- To undertake research and analytics for providing personalized services/products and improving their service quality.
- To communicate with our partners with respect to their products and services that you may have availed through us.
- Addressing or investigating any complaints, claims or disputes.
- To enter into a contract with you or to take steps pursuant to your request prior to entering into a contract.
- To enable us to show you advertisements which are relevant to you and your interests, selective offers and promotions, search results, location-based services
- to use it in other ways as required or permitted by law or with your consent.
USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the non-personal information provided by you for:
- To improve your browsing experience while using our Website.
- For troubleshooting and identifying any bugs, operational issues in the Website and for analyzing usage and activity trends.
- To monitor, identify, resolve and prevent any security incidents, frauds, criminal activities, prohibited activities, non-compliance.
- For research, design and development of the products and services offered by us.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
She Pays takes reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized disclosure of your Personal Information. We may disclose your Personal Information with our affiliates and business partners on a need-to-know basis such as banks, financial institutions, credit information companies, entities registered with Securities & Exchange Board of India, KYC registration agencies (KRA), payment gateway providers, banks providing collection services in order to enable us to complete your registration with us and/or with them and to process any transaction requests that you authorize, maintain a record of your transactions and holdings, generate and send reminders, alerts, notifications to you for transactions, upcoming funds transfers etc. Your Personal Information may also be shared with authorized third-party vendors who support our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, KYC document collection, marketing, customer service and technology services. We may also disclose your Personal Information with fraud detecting agencies partnered with She Pays to prevent or detect crime including fraud and financial crime. All third parties are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Personal And Non-Personal Information collected from you is stored on our servers, log files or storage systems owned and secured by us.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
She Pays will retain/ store your Personal and Non-Personal Information as long as it is necessary for providing you the services available on the App or Website. Retention of your Personal and Non-Personal Information will also be applicable pursuant to cancellation/ deactivation/ non subscription of your account with us or with our business partners. We will retain and destroy the information in compliance with guidelines of the partner bank, third party and the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
We use this aggregated anonymised data for data analysis, profiling and research purposes. We may keep your contact information along with your application details (if any) for fraud prevention purposes and for the filing or to defend a legal claim or for providing evidence in legal proceeding(s) if required.
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites/ applications/ products/ services or any third-party electronic communication service (Other websites) may be provided on the She Pays Platform which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with She Pays unless expressly specified on the She Pays Platform. However, She Pays does not guarantee the privacy of its customers on those websites. You are requested to read the other websites’ privacy policies when visiting these websites.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
She Pays has reasonable security measures in place to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Your login ID and password are your primary means of access to She Pays services and our Website requires the creation of a password that meets certain requirements. You are suggested to use a strong password and to refrain from sharing the password with anyone. She Pays shall not be responsible for any unauthorized access to your account resulting from your sharing of the login ID and password with anyone. We have encryption protocols, session time-outs and firewalls in place to prevent unauthorized access to your account. Our security measures are in conformity with applicable laws and industry standards. You can view and/or update/edit your Personal Information by logging on to your account through our website, by e-mailing us or calling customer support.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information over the internet can be 100% secure. While we use adequate security measures, we cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not liable for circumvention of any site privacy settings or our security measures by third-parties.
COOKIES AND DO NOT TRACK / INCOGNITO MODE SETTING
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website, in order to provide a personalised browsing experience. These cookies help us identify unique users, unique sessions, gather information and store information. No personally identifiable information is retrieved or stored.
Cookies allow users to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering their preferences, and generally improving their browsing experience. These cookies collect information analytics about how users use a Website, for instance, often visited pages, time spent on each page etc. All information collected by third party cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. By using the She Pays Platform, the user agrees that these types of cookies can be placed on his / her device. The user is free to disable/ delete these cookies by changing his / her web browser settings. We are not responsible for cookies placed in the device of users by any other website and information collected thereto.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
In the event you choose to withdraw your consent for collecting and processing your personal data, we will be unable to provide you with our products and services. You may direct any concerns on withdrawal of your consent to the Grievance Redressal Team through the contact details provided below.
Mr./ Ms. __________
ShePays Financial Services Private Limited
68, Akashneem Marg, DLF Phase 2
Sector 25, Gurugram Haryana- 122002